MMS Friends

Monday, April 24, 2006

Crab-by

Mommy's birthday celebration yesterday at Bugis (though the actual date is tmr). Had LANA CAKE at home after that. Yums!

Anyway, almost time for school. Have to carry that 6 boxes of Birkens all the way to town. *groans*

Cant wait for school to end because i'll be meeting babyboy after that! (: I havent seen him for a week or so..its been pretty busy for both of us. And when you're in a fairly good mood, you tend to get over unpleasant events fast.

Sheryldine -> oh my goodness..haha..just a damn pair of shoes but its like so precious i dont wanna dirty it by wearing it out!! =/ silly me. haha.

CJS -> hahaha..its crazy doing online shopping so frequently. but as u know, spore shopping is rather pathetic. hope u're studying hard downunder babe. i miss u (:

Melly -> i took a pic of the silver one for you! haha. its not too bad..pretty! oh oh..chris wants another pair, my sis another pair, dad perhaps, you one pair..another pair and we can order. haha..no rush right. next month lar..hee..have to save up for brazilian too. addictive, fcuk. and trust me, we'll do catching up after exams. meanwhile, just sit back and think of me. O_o