MMS Friends

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Election 06

Aljunied goes to PAP. But seriously, i'd wanted to see what the WP can do for us. Good for Potong Pasir that SDA is rather victorious. Heard that they're still celebrating and causing my classmate who lives there to get quite irritated. Its 1am. Oh yes it is.

Haha, congratulations to Hougang and Potong Pasir. Now no lift upgrading for you all! (: Whatever.

Idiot. Ask you 1 question you ask me back 10 questions. Dont wanna answer me then just say so? I dont need to be questioned for everything. And its a simple question like what does SIW stands for. Aint you serving the national service? Kills you to answer me? Its ok, many other people will tell me. Thanks for irritating me, footix.

I wanna fall asleep soon. Only then i can wake up to Sunday faster and see my dirtyboy! Glad your Dad is recovering well. Love-love!

Melly -> haha..sure..wouldn't take up the whole of sat. if and only if we're meeting on weekends. haha..no choice. but it'll be over soon. missin u babe. hope shawn's better by now.