MMS Friends

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Locally Wanted

Shopping with Sheryldine yesterday was awesome (: though we didnt cover much 'landarea', think it was still great. I want that N80!!

Oh gosh...love my top. Topshop didnt have it in lemon, so i ended up with a white!! *grunt*

Dirtyboy came shortly after class ended. Supper was disgusting, your choice of dish is always better than mines. Darn. Wonderful night..though you nearly pushed me outta the bed (every time!!). Haha.

Was cold swimming in the morning-slight drizzle. Lunch was alright. Thanks for paying everything babyboy. I dont feel good cause you dont exactly earn thousands. When i offer, you get irritated. Aiyah, just lubb you so much. *grins*

Must work hard k? My exams' a week away, hopefully we'll've time to go out sometime next week. Still wanna say im appreciative of everything love. Sometimes, i can slap myself for giving so much attitude. Super-ego. That would be right. I'll just try to give in more alrights?

Melly -> stares at you. everytime u ps us. haha. but i understand sick ppl need attention. no worries. next time, next time (: haiz..u always nag at me..kaykay..off to mug now. rah.