MMS Friends

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Marriage d'Amour

Screamings, shoutings and singing. All these at 830 in the morning. You see, a groom was preparing to get his bride at my neighbourhooood. And the brides' maid were giving the poor guys a hard time. But the people who were trying hard to sleep were the real victims, really.

Makes me wonder what kinda wedding 'll i've.

Ju-on attacked my neighourhooood. With a knife. Haha. Aint it weird how i'm gettin nightmares more regularly than ever? Shrugs.

Mom drove us out for breakfast. Her friend said i've got a fair complexion. Oh my goodness...Melly!!! The beach please!! Frisbeeee...sunn!!!! Maybe i should go back to Bikini Bar for work.

Agenda for this weekend: Get moving with Sociology! Durkhiem and Parsons' a pain in the arse.

For now, shall wait for my maid to cook the defrosted fries and nuggets. Yums.

Sheryldine -> haha..and we shall at the end of May. =) gotta drag the rest of S.O.U.L. out.