MMS Friends

Thursday, April 27, 2006

I'm listenin to Christmas songs

Alright, with regards to the previous post, sorry for the vulgarities. Negative emotions took a better of me. And thanks for those who asked. I'm fine.

WHY DO GUYS HAVE NIPPLES by Mark L. Woah..laughed my arse off with Pauline during Statistic tutorial. *faints* Answered many other questions as well, certainly an entertaining book. If i like it, i think you'll will. *winks*

Why're the Pussycat Dolls so frikkin' hot??

Anyway, caught Take The Lead for free with Sheryldine after school. Kinda deserved their 2 stars rating. Haha. And thanks for the company babe (:

I've headache, tummyache and a 30min fever every frikkin night. Am i dying.

Melly -> haha..so rich ar..one scratch buy one new pair. but its just pair of shoes afterall. sigh..cant wait for N80 to be out. its priority on my list. haha. hey, you didnt join me and dine for dinner today! baddie..we had so much fun lar!

Layleng -> haha..yup..online. its so frikkin expensive. think i better stick to my vic'secrets. haha. gotta start working soon..need money for dance class, violin class and shopping!! O_o

Jenn -> orgy is fantastic for an idea. groans.