MMS Friends

Friday, May 05, 2006

Election 06 - Aljunied!!

Pay And Pay
Why Pay
So Don't Pay

Studying at home is driving me crazy. Motivation, on and off. Nothing to do. Watch teevee. Eat like a pig. Sleep like a pig. Listen to empty lorries make so much damn noise as they drive around my area. Rah.

Ok, i really loathe Starhub. *curses* Why is there no pro-ration for 3 days?? They're obviously going for the profit rather than customer satisfaction.

Melly -> haha, you say one huh. next date will be near the end of 25th. Prolly brazilian and shopping and munching? haha..dont tell me its bf day if we're planning to meet on a saturday huh. haha.

Dine -> oh no no...me no shopaholic. haha..you're the one!! =p my expenditures' not even 1/4 of urs pls!! wahahaha. but i still love shopping with u babe! (: do come along with me and melly for a date with honeypot alrights?

Angele -> haha..yes, revision on globby and orgn lor. not too bad. but ended at 10pm!!!