MMS Friends

Monday, May 08, 2006

Monday Blues

Dad and Mum equals irritating. They stopped picking up my calls when i want them to fetch me home from the MRT. Dad used to ferry me home cause its quite hard getting a bus home from Srgn Mrt. 53 is friggin slow. Its so stupid, why cant u pick the damn ringing phone up and tell me you dont wanna pick me up? Waste your own money funding my Ezlink. Isnt it crazy not making use of the car parking at the lot? Wasting my time mostly, when i needa rush home to get work done. Stupid stupid stupid.

Commerical ad asked where chocolates orginated from. Dad kept saying Lau_Te_Ko (pervertic old man). O_o You'll get me if u saw the advert before.

50 hours. Realised many things have yet to be covered. Grant me thy strength Lord!!

Online shopping, this time its E.L.F. Cool cosmetics at cheap prices! Gotta've! (: Maybe Purelux sometime this week.

My big plans for June: hit the beach, honeypot, dates, work and save hard enough to get my babyboy cuff links from Tiffany&Co. Oh yes. *grins*

I LOVE TODAY.
TODAY IS A BUSY DAY FOR ME.
RUNNING AROUND.
GETTING CRAZY OVER STRUCTURAL FUNCTIONALISM.
AND SOMETIMES DURKHIEM DRIVES ME NUTS OVER FUNCTIONALISM.
BUT I LIKE EVERY BIT OF IT.
I LOVE TODAY.
BUSY IS GOOD. BUSY IS AWESOME!