MMS Friends

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Adeline's 2nd collection


Booked studio from 3-6pm but model arrived only at 4.40pm.
Next customer need the studio at 6.30pm.
But they were nice to wait for us as we tried to wrap up.
Super rushed for a mega collection.
Didnt finish shooting :(

All my models have super bad time management.
Justina is the best though. I love my baby!
But i don't pay them, so i guess i don't have the right to whine?

The amount of emails i have to clear, invoices to send out & payments to tally is DEPLORABLE.
My PA is not available for this collection so i guess i have to suck it up & work to death.
Thankfully Dadee is sending me to the PO else my shoulders will break.

Am trying to enjoy the process.
When my efforts are recognised, i beam with pride! (:

Wish me luck. Hope to clear the bulk of work by Friday.

--

For the 1st time in my life, i home-delivered lunch to J's place.
Didnt know what he wanted so i bought rice, porridge & noodles for the sick boy.
He is on MC and i needed to collect a thumbdrive from him.

He bought the LaCie one for me.
Its extremely gorgeous (and pricey)!
And all the little little gifts to make my miserable life a little more smooth.
Kinda sweet (: