MMS Friends

Friday, September 24, 2010

Grand Prix F1




Training at 3pm this afternoon..before the rain came..so noisy but i like the atmosphere!
View from the 36th floor.
2 straight road and 1 curve.

Trying not to whine & whinge but its been a horrible week. Feeling so unsettled but i can't figure out why.

Done with stage 2 of HPV jab. My arm is so sore i can't sleep sideways in peace, and the crowded train meant passengers knocking into my arm..ouchh..

--

I've to rush 1 card and 1 album order by 1pm tmr.
My talent is no longer a talent, more like repetitive uncreative work..sigh.
I need to get out of Singapore.
Looking forward to a short trip somewhere somehow, with someone, anybody next month..

--

I nvr get jealous when I see my ex w someone else, my parents taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate LOL