MMS Friends

Friday, February 26, 2016

2 weeks Post Partum: Gynae checkup

Today marks 13 days post partum and my first gynae follow up.
Wound is healing well.
I weight 45.8kg as of today.

So thankful we have Dr Poon on this journey with us.
He has been nothing but wonderful, patient and professional (:

You see some spots and darkening of skin due to hormones during pregnancy and also from the usage of Bio oil.
My tummy is almost flattened from breastfeeding but not as toned as before.
I'm definitely not in a rush to get back in shape.


Baby's umbilical cord dropped off on Day 12.
Looking forward to giving her a good warm shower once its completely dried up.


I have requests to show whats in the Mount Alvernia Hospital goodie bag.
What came along with it was a special 55th anniversary Nestle pack too.
I don't have a clear photo but here are a few things they gave:

-changing mats
-nursing cover
-magazine
-vouchers
-Avent breast pads
-Komodo and JJB travel size shampoo etc
-the free bath tub as well (it cracked on the 2nd day after discharge as my mum went down to have it exchanged)




Thinking back, i really enjoyed my 3D2N stay at MAH.
Big and new room, a pity i didn't get to use the shower but my husband enjoyed his 1N stay too (:

Next post will share more on my breastfeeding journey and post natal depression.

Labels: , , ,