MMS Friends

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

off day

Tired. You're irreplaceable.. =))

Finally got the letter and present from Cheryl. Sheesh, im like uber guilty now. Kinda misunderstood my dearest best friend. =/ If you do read my blog girl at Melbourne, which i doubt so because of ur busy schedule, just want to let you know that no matter what, our friendship will last our lifetime. Without you, a huge part of my world would have collapsed. I'm missing you too. Can i just say im sorry Cheryl..for not being sensitive enuff, i overlooked on so many aspect of ur emotions as well..yes. Let's make it work, this time, things WILL change.

Thank you Melissa for standing by me. I guess only told you what happened. I cant blame her all the time. I hope i wont be heart-broken anymore. But if i do falter, i know you're beside me like another best friend. =)) Sorry for my outburst on phone the other day. Crying and sobbing like some freaking idiot. Haha. Let's club this weekend or next wednesday. Wanna tann this sunday?? I mean if you can tann..haha..

Liyu dear, she stands up for me. And i love her for that. Although we go crazy together half the time, we really enjoy each other's company and always stood by each other. =) Shopping has become our greatest hobby. Yes, we share to many similar clothes. Hee..

Woman, you're a really awesome friend. Last time, my impression was that you were stuck-up and all. Then i came to know you better, only at the last stage of our college days. Haha. You're entering NS soon, just remember to pass me all ur possessions. *punches* Will help you utilise em to the fullest in the mean time. *grins* No more good food for you..too bad!! =p

You're right, no matter what, God loves me. =)) Dave, this weekend perhaps. Kinda groggy these days.

What goes around comes around..