MMS Friends

Saturday, April 09, 2005

gold syf!

Friday 8th

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!! WE'RE FINALLY BLESSED WITH A GOLD AWARD AT SYF (CHOIR)!! IM UBER PROUD OF YOU GIRLS!! PLMGS IS DOING BETTER EACH YEAR. NOT ONLY IS OUR PRIMARY SCHOOL CHOIR THE BEST, WE'VE (SEC SCH) CLINCHED FOR OURSELVES A GOLD!! WELL DONE JUNIORS!! OUR FAMILY ROCKS!!!!! *skips ard*

Tired..glad weekend's coming. Wanna see the amount grow in my account by Sunday morning!! Tried Q-coordination today. Was kinda fun. *grins* Lunch was not at Subway, unfortunately. Had my tomyam banmian at the foodcourt. Not too bad. Met stef on the bus, chatted and she told me im a very lucky girl. That sentence stuck me. Its been some time since someone last told me that. Am i really lucky?? I dont feel it at all..okie, maybe "blessed" is the word.. *shrugs* Or perhaps im not exactly satisfied with the way things're going. I believe it can even be more near-perfect.

Some people wait a lifetime, for a moment like this..