MMS Friends

Sunday, April 10, 2005

iras 1st pay!!

I think i needa new template. Getting sick of this much orange. The next one will be full of browns, greens and pinks. =)) Jenn, if you're reading this and gonna be free, do help me with it. Im an HTML-idiot.

Lazy sunday, woke up by my lil' sista's call at bout noon. Lunch at the hawkers. Woah..we had lunch twice. Then our ice-cream cone. *slups* The bus korgor was nice to let us up even though food's strictly not allowed on public transport. SBS 1818C. Makes my day really..

Last night, went for Dad's dinner and dance function. Other than the sound system blasting right in my face, it was alright i guess. Saw many forms of dance-salsa, waltz, cha cha, rumba, rock, clubbing-sorta-dance, social dance mainly. =) Fetch!!! Im gonna take up dancing one day. *grins* Well, night ended off well, left me half-deaf when i hit the sack. Haha.

Got my pay for the 22th till 31st March! Isnt much, but nevertheless, its a whole $321 bucks for my hardwork. Not exactly HARDwork..but yea, give me some credit for waking up early every morn. The next thang is how did i manage to spend $730?? The atm passbook update machine didnt give me the breakdown, so im kinda stunned at the way im spending-like there's no tmr. Sheesh. Im not exactly high-high-maintanance. However, i do spend alot on food. Like a hell lot. Cant wait for the next pay in bout a month's time..it'll be over a thousand bucks!!!!!!!! Rah...

Money makes the world go round. Money's evil. We are evil. I am evil.

No time to read Geishi or Middlesex. Both're awesome books. In fact, when im free, i just wanna sleep. Have been pushing back dates and stuff..but yea, dont blame me. We'll find time to catch up. Most imptly, i've got to meet my S.O.U.L. girls next week!!

Shit man..i have a huge urge to shop today!!

No women's complete without being a mother. Afterall, we're not given a womb right from the start of our life for nothing. Im having maternal instincts like right now. *faintz*