MMS Friends

Monday, April 11, 2005

kirsten holst-tp

Wednesday to chomps for dinner than ice-cube for dessert!! Uber fetch..can't wait to see you girls. S.O.U.L.'s united once again on a busy busy day. =)) *grp hug*

Thursday will be town with Eunice. She's getting so cute!! As in bung-ish cute. Hurhurhur.

Was really short-tempered today. 34 taxpayers. Other than the auntie who offered to buy me breakfast, the rest kinda got me agitated. Esp when i have to explain to them in chinese. Fug. Then this ang-moh showed me all the photographs she took. Took away my Monday Blues for a short while. *smiles* No, i got headache and hope tmr morn never comes. Watched The Apprentice yesterday..woah..Trump's awesome!! Fired 2 at one go, kinda gave me a shock. He seems to listen to Wes a lot-bout bringing all back to the boardroom and stuff. Btw, i think Wes's eyebags are horrible. He needs some rest i guess.

Tried another new route to work. Glad i met Grace the chipmunk. If not, i'll be lost!! =b

Sometimes, we get too aggitated with another person for no reason. Things can be very beautiful actually. Many things're within our control if u ask me. It's not too late..