MMS Friends

Thursday, April 28, 2005

look more ask less

Tirene came over early in the morning to go to work with me. Was lovely having company for the journey. Was on the duty rooster (fuck off, i know its roster alrights) again. This time, i have to complain.

Firstly, i think adults should LOOK MORE AND ASK LESS. Aint the signs clear enuff?? Our instructions are friggin clear too. If you even bother looking around, you'll know what to do. Instead, you prefer to be idle, and keep buggin the officers on other duties. You want us to be fast, yet you're slowing down the entire process!! And definitely in the way of our work. I had to announce where Booth1 was when its clearly directly infront of you. Then, you rushed in w/o showing me ur Queue number when everybody else showed me. Come on!! I even yelled "Sir". Are you deaf? Most of the taxpayers are considered as "high-rollers". But well, im not afraid to say that they're equally as brainless.

Met a familiar Tennis Coach. Nick Shen came over today. He sat beside my booth. Haha. My last taxpayer gave me his name card and asked for my number to buy me coffee one day. Guess it kinda made my day?? *grins* My job's officially ending in 1.5 days.

Anyway, i cant believe that fcuked up anony tagger is still reading my blog. He pretends to be a person with perfect english. Then again, he cannot identity the right usage of grammer and cannot even see through word play. Clearly not a literature student, sad to say to you, bastard. Whats keeping him so tuned in? *rolls eyes* May he be damned to hell and his anus rot inside out. *curses more* Fcuk off you poser!