MMS Friends

Monday, May 30, 2005

Ash drove me to shop at Suntec today..haha..what a crowd. Kinda forgot its the June hols because everyday seems like a holiday to me. -_- Walked around, he bought all the items i said that was nice. Rich boy. Rah..

And i surprisingly, i got nothing for myself though i've tried so many pieces of clothe. Either no size or they dont have a new piece. Gross. But im happy i didnt spend!! =)) Bought 2 new hairbands and 1 rubber band. Talking about having long hair..the trouble of keeping it kempt and well-maintained. I hate washing my hair..troublesome!! And the sight of losing so much hair kills me. X_x

Met Faith, Amber and Jenalyn for an early dinner at Marche. Oohh..haha..had my savoury crepes..was disgustingly filling. Jen's prawn cereal was so very delicious and butter-y. *grins* They should have potato chips in butter favour!! Hung around taking piccas and chatting till its close to 7pm. Sadly, Amber had to leave and meet a guy..ew...spoil our girls outing!! *pouts* But anyway, main reason was to celebration Faith's 19th birthday in advance! =)) Wenta Far East, window shopped. Dropped by Jeje's shop, but didnt see Sinyin there. Mingled a little while and said our goodbyes. Couldnt resist Subway so we went in there and i bought cookies! Then of course Jen's darling picked her up, me and Faith went home together. Tired? You bet.

This is dumb, narrating a dumb story in a terribly dumb manner. Ughs. Why did i even type all those crap. Hurhurhur. Miss World Universe tmr morning. Cant wait to see how Miss Cheryl die in the competition.