MMS Friends

Sunday, May 29, 2005

My playground

Overcast sky.. =( i hate the gloomy and grey atmosphere. But its the best time to laze in bed and make out. Haha. Dont you couples agree? *grins*

Went to Jeje's new photo-studio shop at Far East. Really guys, go check it out yea. It's so cool..a new revolution/concept if you're sick of taking Neoprints. =)) Thank you darling Sinyin for taking time to show me around. Haha, i'll bring customers to the shop!! And really sorry..dirtyboy couldnt stop eating and picking on the grapes. Hah! =p Had so much fun with the props and bathtub and fake roses and baseball bat and sunglasses and blindman glasses and caps!!

Walked around, met up Chris to get discount coupons for G2000, U2, Topshop, Dorothy Perkins, Nike Women and Fox. The coupons're expiring in 2 days. My God. And its only valid for nett/new arrivals or items not on sales. Goodie!

Sales everywhere. But can hardly find any good stuff. I wanna get the RipCurl bikini though. Realised i own 7 pair of wetsuits. *shoots myself* I prolly dont need anymore right?? No, im still gonna get it. Haha. Cheap cheap!! Less than $70. The last one i bought was $135!! Rah.

I purchased this green plain tube from "Wh" at NgeeAnn's basement. The cashier was a guy in a woman's bod. Eeew. *throws up* Didnt realise till dirtyboy pointed that out to me.

Another weekend's passed..so slow yet so fast. =/