MMS Friends

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Movie Marathon with Magadascar & Monster-in-Law!

Caught Magadascar and Monster-in-Law yesternight at Prince and Bugis with dirtyboy. Spent 38bucks on it, unbelievably a sheer waste of money. Haha. Plus, we were sleepy by 12.30am and didnt enjoy the latter like we should have.

We had dinner at some Japanese restaurant. I left my $660 Nokia 6170 on the table. That cute waiter caught up with us and returned to me. Haha, though he was clearly more interested in dirtyboy than me. He kept smiling and making eye contact with dirtyboy..not me. Eww...gay?

Well, Magadascar was awesome i swear! Haha. The jokes were funny and not lame. Though a crappy plot, but the theme was a typical lesson in which we all learn at one point or another in our lives. The kids laughing in the threatre was so cuute..adults joined in as well. I would say audience participation for this show was great! =)

Walked over to Bugis for the next show at 12.30am. Had the Oreo Cheesecake at Starbucks and chilled till the show started. We were frikkin sleepy by then. Monster-in-Law was alright, a little humourous but i dont think it deserved 3 stars and above for the ratings. Besides, JLo's movies are always so boring. O_o

Or maybe, romantic shows are totally not my cup of tea. I dont know why but the animals are definitely more cute and worth my time than the humans trying to torture each other in the show. Hurhurhur.

Okie, so im fired from my job. They said that im not suited for the job and they need someone more meticulous. Thanked me for my service and i left. Haha. Not that sad, if i am, its because of the good money. At least i dont have to worry about lunching with adults anymore. =)

Now, i just dunno what to do with my life. Think i'll stop schooling for a year then get back to university next year. I dont wanna move on not knowing what i want in my life. Maybe i should jus stop and think, and decide. Was thinking of taking up a 1 year full-time intensive violin lessons. Shrugs, God help me. Why is it i dunno what i want?? *shoots myself*