MMS Friends

Friday, July 01, 2005

Down with SBS

I spent a great deal of time with Esther laughing at my biz & mgmt lecturer. The pronunciation of "very" which became "werli" after peppering it with a desh of indian accent. Muahaha. Cheapchill.

Girls (attention pls!!), presenting you my lastest discovery: Suntec City's La SENZA!! A wide range of bright coloured lingerie for you to choose. And the prices are reasonable i promise. Haha. Oh my my..esp the strapless bras?? They have this special material sewn-on so that it doesnt slip off! Sounds good?? Haha..say goodbye to Hollywood tapes! *grins*

So, my students' pass has finally expired. And SBS decided to jack up the bus/train fare with effect from today. Can u imagine a bowl of noodles cost 5cents in the 1970s and 50cents in the 1990s? You get what im trying to imply then. I wanna be a student all over again...transportation benefits. Just aint nice getting my Dadee to fetch me all over the place. =(

Since im trying to save, cabbing isnt an option either. This sucks. I even saw this pretty $45 FNT haltor top. But since i've decided to save, i shall not lust after it. *pouts* I want my DKNY Be-delicious parfum too. *groans*

Why am i so materialistic. Money's evil.