MMS Friends

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Happy Racial Day :)

I told my maid i dont want milk this morning. Still, she made a cup at 10am. When i woke up at 12pm, its already cold. She still bring into the studyroom for me. I'm frustrated. She doesnt LISTEN..what Mom said is frikkin true.

We dont ill-treat her you know. Neither is there a language barrier.

Yesternight when my neighbour's boy came over, my maid gave him a knife to play with. Fcuk..got problem a not?? A 4 year-old compared to a 22 year-old..is she using her frikkin common sense??? 2 nights ago, she watched the boy take something in the fridge, allowed him to take a bite and put it back. Where's the hygiene man! Made me so angry..she's lucky all 3 of us have grown up. Cause im really not sure if i wanna grow up playin with knives and drinking cold beaveages early in the morning.

I want Lilibeth back!!!!!

I'm sick..sigh..fever, cough, sore throat, flu..and my baby's sick too. I reaslied we're always sick at the same time. O_o Which is smth not meant to be good...hur