MMS Friends

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Bandwagon pudding

Im the girl who is spoilt a little too much. That girl who refuses to cook or wash the dishes. I'm the girl that failed Home Economics, breaks a needle or two, then failed Design&Technology. The girl who bickers all the time. I'm that girl.

I'm that girl whom you remembered laughing like a hyena. For one reason or none at all. And that girl who cries in the dark, behind her comforter, wetting her pillows and waking to a pair swollen eyes. Crying for her loved one, who is supposedly in Heaven.

I'm that girl you called a bad girlfriend.

I'm the girl who escapes from reality, hoping every ending to be "and they lived happily ever after". I'm the girl who runs fast enough to make guys ashamed of themselves but yet never fast enough to escape from problems. I'm the girl who loves studying and reading but yet loathes examinations.

I'm the girl who never excels in anything but knows a little of all trades.

I'm that girl you call your daughter, your sister, your friend, a bitch, a lover. But also that girl whom lied to you and made you worry. I'm that girl who gossips and curses even when i've made a new year resolution 2005 never to swear again. I'm that girl whom tried to be there for everyone yet never being able to so. I'm that girl who spends too much for my own good, totally unaware that it's every parents hard-earned money. How do you measure rich in exact terms. I'm that girl who is trying hard to save now before the rain comes.

I'm the girl with many secrets.

I'm that girl who fall in love with you. Despite the negative comments i get from others about you being a bad boy. I'm that girl who isnt very good or virtuous either. Yet my silent wish is to get everyone's blessings one day. I'm that girl who want others to see you as i have, the beautiful you. I'm that girl who wants to marry you.

I'm the girl who cut your finger nails, even toe nails.

I'm the girl who broke one too many hearts, yet never being able to make up for it. I'm that girl who is just a girl you'll fake a smile for the sake of being with. I'm the girl who misses you so much but you dont even want to have anything to do with her now. I'm the girl who had so much fun with Bagel and pray silently he still remembers my scent.

I'm that girl who wants to be your friend, maybe even more.

I.Am.That.Girl.