MMS Friends

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Shoot Me in the Head

Brothers Grimm wasnt exactly up to my standard. But it thought it was pretty humourous. Erm..3 stars max.

Yesterday was crazy. Shopping before school with Lesley, dinner at NYDC with S.O.U.L. after classes then it was date with my dirtyboy.

Had fun chilling out with my girlies-Mel, Dine, Esta, Sinyin at Heerens. All the crazy neoprint shots and more crazy camera snapshots. Haha..everyone's looking so pretty!! Must be the power of love eh! A pity Liyu was absent for this outing. When will all be present?? Nevermind, we missed ya! =)

Marcus drove me and dirtyboy to Chinatown. What for (at 10pm in the night) right. I wanna eat my salty and greasy carrot-cake and the spicy Lou Tou Fu. O_o He drove us down to Clarke Quay for a walk after supper. It buzzing with activities man..and all the hot american babes in skimpy tops. How can i not stare at their huge, perky and white BREASTS??? Hoho! I have this thing for boobs...Geez

Studyguide from UK arrived. It signals the start of an intentive revision for term1's work.

Zihui -> haha, thought u've always known me as one?? *grins* Prelims almost over eh..how was it?? Im sure you'll be able to enjoy 1st 3 mths in a college. Miss ya sweets.. =)

Dine/Melly -> Haha..friday was kinda a success right! See, i did try to put an outing together! Your turn to ask ME out!!! Bleaghs...teeheehee...pictures will be up as soon as my computer's fixed darlings! =))