MMS Friends

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Happy Birthday Cheryl (in advance)

Im sick (nope, pun inintended).

And it is certainly Mom's fault. I protested when she ordered me to bring Jacq to the clinic. She actually threatened to leave my laundry out when the maid washes the clothes. Fcuk right.So i sat at the clinic for almost 2 hours and got a blardy virus from the sickly there.

Nasty nasty flu which made me sneeze and blow the entire day at school till my nose's peeling and red.Now i just wanna lie in bed and not go anywhere. 4 days of suffering..

Think Be With Me is gonna be a great show..cant wait to watch with dirtyboy this weekend. Is the MOMO plan confirmed my dearest Liyu babe?? Actually i'd rather laze in bed with dirtyboy hugging and kissing me the whole night till i start to feel less sick.

Havent been shopping lately. Prouda myself. =) Im actually SAVING. Haha..what a virtue.

Layleng -> Miss ya too!! the Jolin pic on ur blog..i love the way her fringe looks!! haha...

Melly/Liyu -> Friday?? if mel dont come, im outta the MOMO plan as well. ooppss..haha...