MMS Friends

Friday, September 02, 2005

P1/P2/P3/P4 Faith - P5/P6 Humility

On my way to the bus-stop, i saw this beautiful young girl with a huge sunshine smile plastered on her face. Her dad was cycling her home on a bicycle. How blissful.

Then came a luxury car. Girl was looking all sulky. Prolly taken a rich dad who drives her home daily for granted. *shrugs*

But what im having difficulty in expressing here is, sometimes wealth can never replace how a parent participates in the up-bringing of their children.

Just cycling home from school (a relatively) short distance can bring so much joy to the little girl.

Okie, i've never experienced a car/bus/bicycle ride home when i was in primary school-for a simple reason that PLMGPS was a short distance from my place. My maid picks me up.

Reminded me of how i always use to call home during recess to speak to my Maid. Hey, my long-term maids did contribute a hell lot to my growing stage. Parents're forever working. Sometimes, they can leave me in the hands of a nanny for like an entire week. Yes, this nanny happens to be my beloved God-mother. =)

Oh my my..those brush-your-teeth Mondays, slippers on rainy days, no-dentist-checkup days, eco-garden days, hopscotch days, buy-a-cute bunny days, cutest pencilbox, bookshop splurging days, cheap snacks days....man....i miss primary school!!!

My primary school...

Melly -> replied at comments ((: