MMS Friends

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Chinablack-which was not that black/dark really

Created a new email account with GMAIL. So, all mails to sherniece@gmail.com please, thank you.

Anyways, saw Wendy at Chinablack yesternight. My goodness...her neinei still so huge...and attractive. *chuckles* Hahaha...Melly, your good friend right! She slimmed down a lot lar..unbelievable! =b

Wanna complain about the moosik lar...still as bad to me. They know which songs'll get the clubbers started..but yet its so over-rated. Finally met Terence face-to-face. I think i've over-estimated his appearance. Oh man...scrawny guy...VERY touchy. I dont think we can even be friends. Whatever..Happy 21st Birthday.

Played the concentration game with dirtyboy after sweating out at the dancefloor. We came in tops!!! =)) Love that game..haha..oh i actually forgot to bring my I/C..and had to borrow from someone. Blardy hell...no, the bouncer didnt suspect. Only pointed out gently (at my flats) that i should have worn something more formal. Ohh.....sweet and nice bouncer..haha..

Which after was River Valley Rd for my congee and chicken rice. Slups..so yummy i tell ya. Fatty.....fats fats...budge budge...Tina the talking tummy!!! O_o