MMS Friends

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Once, Twice, Gone

Its so frikkin stressful. I feel like im experiencing panic attacks half the time!!

Babybabybaby, i really cant wait for all these to be over. Just one more week. Gawd. Its taking forever!!

Online shopping, Victoria Secrets today. Hmm..Maybe AE tmr.

Love, thanks for the company today. You even got me my favourite Yakult drink. I was quite O_o when i saw you sleeping on giraffe though, but nevermind. Haha.

Dine -> yes..cant wait (: you havent reply me on how to link up feedback and stuff. livejournal sucks really. or maybe im lousy. haha.

Melly -> let me get over another 6 days first. im dyhydrated please! and yes, talk about missing SOUL. get the other J.E.S. out!!! -hugs-

Angele -> gosh..sigh..seeya tmr babe. best of luck. think i need more than that. muahaha.

CJS -> im suffering, but it'll be over soon. babe, i havent spent that much ok. i do regulation. haha. besides, its really cheaper online sometimes. haha..plus its cool having ur shopping bags sent via postage!