MMS Friends

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Ren (3)

2 nights spent at Godma's place. Its like sending myself to exile island. But better since there were hardly any distractions as i try hard to figure whats degree of freedom and when to use it.

Periods really do suck. We can't change it but we can change the way we feel! I always like this phrase (:

I must be insane to suggest a breakup. I dont know if stress was eating me up or if thats what i really want subconsciously though i know that i don't want it. Huh, what am i talking about. But i meant most of the things i said. I'm sorry babyboy, the heartaches and all. =/

Zouk next Wednesday, girls??

GoJane has arrived!!!! Can't wait till i get my parcel from Eva. *grins* They're so so so efficient..its only the 12th day. Woah.

------------

Just had a talk with babyboy. There he goes rambling on about work, as usual. I'll try very damn hard to pay attention.

It's 6.35pm. Family's out for dinner. Dadee gave me some money for dinner and the house is all empty now. Sigh.

------------

It's 10.19. Family's still not home. I'm lonely and rotting to death facing the wall, computer, teevee and books. Just had some fries and coke. Yums. Mother's Day tmr. Whats the plan??