MMS Friends

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Wish i had a larger butt

I walked past a coffin, on a lorry, which was stationary at the carpark today. O_o I admit it did freaked me out for that few seconds, to be at sucha close approximate.

I'm happy my account is growing and glowing. Soon, i'll be able to put back the 4k spent on God-knows-what last year. I'm hell of a shopper. But definitely not high-maintainance. Purelux shopping now. O_o

After everything ended, i felt it was a load off my back. Thank Goodness. I think i'll be happy with what i can score though effort was kinda put in last minute.

Just got off the phone with babyboy. Tsk. It's 11.13pm now..an hour since i started writing on this post. And 11 hours to happy morning hour!

Why does everyone keep asking if im still working at Zouk? I'm just a casual labour. They call me back when they need my help on busy occassions etc. Now u know, should try to stop asking.

CJS -> just wanna say i love and miss u bestie. wish u aint that far. really. *pouts* dont be too stress..draw strength from the Lord k. jiayou! (:

Grammer check -> thanks for reading my blog (: *grins* both can be used. shall i refer you to dictionary dot com? Loves!