MMS Friends

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fight Club

I want to have malibu at home or by the pool in the afternoons.

I want my caramel frap as i read a good book at some cafe.

I want so many things.

I want to people watch. Let evil comments run through my mind.

I want to shop.

I want to scrap.

I want, I just want more time.

---

It was great catching up with Sa'edah at the airport just now (:

I realised i might miss school life and those crazy days we mug our arse off.

She said i look so much fresher now. Haha.

---

6 cards and 1 album to complete for customers.
By tonight, this month.
Deadlines deadlines.
A bit stressed out, but i think i like the stress.

---

I've plans for tmr.
And i better type it down before i forget.

3pm - meet Pamela

4pm - meet customer

6.30pm - dinner at Gary's with Jenn

9pm - Coffeeclub for desserts with Jenn

---

Makes me happy to see Tirene in both dresses she got from me (:
you look smoking hot babe. hee.

I've customers pressing for a new collection.
Except, i've nothing solid to put up on sale as yet.
Stay tune, loves!