MMS Friends

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pink Fish Eye

Pink Fish Eye. How cute (:
Mine's yellow and im beginning to hate it already.

---

Banding done at NDC this morning.
My director orthod is so cute.
He's married with 3 kids, accomplished and young.
Shared with me about the Thomas Ong "nip tuck" show.
And i told him Thomas is gay. Haha.
Maybe i shld catch it on mobtv later.
I wanna watch the volley babes show too.
Am missing out too much.
Time to catch up on teevee with malibu.

---

Gary, the btk stall standard is dropping.
In fact, i didnt enjoy the meal with my gf yesterday.
Not consistent.
Come back and cook for me please :(

---

Confirmed attendance so far:

Faith
Amber
Jenalyn & Weiqi
Sheryldine
Melly
Chris
Luke
Gary & wives
Pamela
Jerrome
Indran
Edward
Shu
Amy & Victor

Unable to attend:

Liyu
Esther
Felicia
Zihui
Josephine
Sa'edah
Tirene
Angela
Komui