MMS Friends

Sunday, March 21, 2010

One hell of a week!

Carried 30kg of stocks till my wrist nearly BROKE.

IKEA-ed with the Gen and Jess.
Followed by non-stop madness at TOPSHOP.
Such delightful girlies (:

I felt so loved when the auntie de-shell the prawns for me and Gen kindly peeled the chicken leg for me (:

--

Green Zone with J.
He had to explain a lot of terms etc to me.
Wasnt too bad a movie. 3 stars?

Then yesternight was Being Human with family after steamboat at Tian Fu with Bang, PJ & Jasen (V..Jasmine..* * insert some chinese name).
I really like the part whereby they started dancing to "Sorry Sorry".
Hilarious!! :b

--

Current collection is almost sold out.
I'm really thankful.
Tmr is night shoot at studio with Adeline.

Tuesday morning 10am launch new collection, 12 noon lunch at The Prime Society, 2.30pm scrapbooking class.
I think im really to collapse.

But because i feel so broke, im going to fight till i die.
I've worked so damn hard this week. But what I saw was the figures in my account fluctuate like stocks. I need to have some discipline!