MMS Friends

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Unsubscribe

I guess thats what i did immediately.

Unsubscribe to all pregnancy mailing lists, cancelled all the maternity tours, deleted iPhone apps, put away the one and only pregnancy gift from Faith.

Read up on D&C procedure and ended up freaking myself out.

I know we can try again, thats hardly the point.
My flesh died, my heart is in pain.
It wouldn't be half as bad if not for the pregnancy hormones that are making me emotional and the continuous replay of baby's heartbeat 3 weeks ago in my mind.

I am at peace that God is with us every step of the journey and He is a gracious God. He wouldn't have allowed an unhealthy pregnancy to happen, just that the baby wasn't fit enough for survival and He definitely have bigger and better plans for us.

Am grateful for the support and prayers given to myself and Marcus during this period.

Labels: , , ,