MMS Friends

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Tagboard removed

Friday:

Had lunch with Gwen. Apparently (as the Q-Coordinator at IRAS) the taxpayers made me VERY fcukstrated again. Iris my supervisor has already helped me to paste more signs and directions all over my seat and pillar. Yet, they're too lazy to look around and kept on bugging me. I got irritated and told them off in a very loud voice. Sometimes i just use my pencil and tapped on the signs. Fcuking anal..open ur bluuudy eyes!! 2nd last day, they are so last-minute. I ended up being late for a dinner date with Jenalyn and Amber.

Was fun dining with my girls at Sakae Sushi. =)) Couldnt stop eating, and crapping and taking pics. I ate the most-as usual. Wanted to order more but it'll definitely burn a huge hole in my wallet. Talking bout money, i'll be $900 richer next month. *claps* But but but, i shall learn how to save. =)

Saturday:

Reached workplace by 745am. Cant afford to be late. Last day to file their income tax. We're expecting crowd to be huge. Was so tiring..served one after another. Did 37 today, yesterday was 40. My personal best was 47 taxpayers. Haha. Glad i didnt get yelled at for a week. It's good to meet really nice and polite people. =)) They make my day worthwhile. This job is absolutely awesome. It taught me endurance and gave me a chance to experience many other things which i have yet to see or feel. The knowledge will of course stay with me till the very day i get to file my income tax. =)) Plus, i've made so many friends in just 38 days. *grins*

Had lunch with Tirene then came back home to sleep till dinner time. Woah..i get really tired and shagged these days. The weather is really bad..im having heat rash. *pouts* Since im unemployed now, i guess i'll take a short break till my next job starts.

Hmmm...was on bus 70 just now. Saw the 'crowd' at Geylang. Mostly were guys. Gees..maybe i just cannot accept prostitution. I think most of the woman or girls dont really want to do it..if they do have the means to get a more decent job. Sigh-ness. Oh well, cant believe i actually walked all the way home from Upper Paya Lebar road.

Labour Day on monday. Think im going to book airplane tix to China or Hongkong with Mummy. I hate leaving Singapore. *cries* Once the seats are confirmed, remember to tell me what u want as a sourvenir!! =))

As you can tell, i've removed my tagger. Just drop a comment if you want yea. I hate that frikkin anony guy..if you're a girl, all i can say is you're the most childish biatch ever.

Sentosa with Shuyun the duckied tmr. *lol* Yes, im crazy...sentosa-ing every Sunday. Great mighty sun for tanning and some beach volley..cant give it a miss man!

Cheers for a great working experience with IRAS. Im so gonna miss working there.. =)) Cant wait for the GO GO DUTCH LADY bbq at IRAS on the 6th! =))