MMS Friends

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

town-bungs

Q-coordinator for bout 4 hours. Totally killed me. Got yelled at by 2 taxpayers, call me a pervert. But scoldings dont really have any effect on me. I smiled and referred them away. Im tryin to call the queue numbers, at the same time, they think im some answering machine or smth. Hafta do a dozen things at the same time, which kept me busy busy. However, i loved it. Because this guy said im very "wei_da" (noble). =))

Thats what frontline's all bout i guess. They yelled at me, but the problem aint with me. Tell that to the perm staff. Me? Just a temp and know nothing other than filing your darn income tax form. Fcukin anal! Rah. But i still can smile lar..im happy with my job. =)) The survey forms i handled out bout my service all gave "very good". *whoopers* Lunch has been cut short by 1/2 hour lately, definitely means that we have to eat caferia food. Not too bad, shant be choosy. My breakfast was still untouched when i ended work. -_o

Head down town with Jasmine Tea and Chipmunk after work. They bully me. *sniffs* And i didnt get my crumpler bag afterall. Saw this brown leather Ripcurl laptop bag but was the last piece..didnt want to get it. So, no bag. Wenta check out if Levi's had my size24 jeans..nope, no size. Damn it..what cant they stock up more of that?? Im forever not getting the sizes i want.

Billy Bombers for food. Cheese fries!!! Original Sin!! Wow..delicious i tell ya! *grins* As usual, being a messy eater, i've got cheese all over my arms and top. *ew* And Grace was definitely disgusted with the length of my tongue. P.S: it can stretch up all the way to the inside of my nose. See why i say im only 2cm away from world record? =b

I'm missing you..wish things had turned out differently. At least be friends and not cutting each other outta our lives. Im referring to you, not you.