MMS Friends

Saturday, July 23, 2005

19 is prime

I saw TONG XIN YUAN 2 casts at New York Skin Solutions this morning when i went there for my appointment. Haha..now i know the storyline!! *grins*

IBM class was boring as usual. Brunei guy spoke to me! Haha..love his thick american accent! He's uber cute!! Even the lecturers love him! Except..maybe he smokes too much. O_o

Mom bought me a durian cake (gave a 1/4 to neighbour) and paid for the family dinner at some seafood restaurant. Although im prone to getting rashes, i absolutely enjoyed the black pepper crab. What i hated most was the sharks' fin. I ate like 1/2 a bowl and lil sister had FOUR bowls!!! *faints* Ew..totally not my kinda food. A pity elder sis is away at NTU's hall camp. Rah. Service at the restaurant was uber good. Haha..they kept replacing my plate and went to the extent of handing me a BOX of tissue paper to clean up my disgusting mess (read: im a messy eater). Maybe for the first time in my life, i saw many many stonefishes and ulcer-look-alike mouth of many HUGE fishes. Dad was having fun with my camera phone. Haha..i guess he nearly fell asleep during dinner. Fatigue. =p

And every year, God-ma gives me a red-packet. Tradition. Sigh, i miss my Papa...if only he lived to see me turn 19. =(

Shuming and Edward was with me between the transition of "18 and 19 year old Shanice". Simply adore their company. We can laugh and talk about anything under the sun at almost the same frequency. Photo-taking, thats what me and Shu's good at. Wahaha..the waitress at BrownBox wished me happy birthday too!! =)) So now you know where i was at midnight-serangoon gardens with 2 of my bestest buddies from college!

Jenn darling, thanks for calling. Always preferred some personal touch. Cause you're the only one who called me actually. Haha. And Tirene who dedicated a blog post to me. Love you darling, please try to make it tmr. Wont be complete without you. =))

And so, its 7pm dinner at glasshouse-Fish&Co in a couple of good old hours.

Shall rest now so i can combat my flu, cough and asthma. And pray my dirtyboy feels better. *pouts*