MMS Friends

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Library @ Orchard

Risque @ Indochine on 8th July. Who's interested!! Let me know yea..pre-sale tix with me! =)

Rah..work at orchard library was tough shit. Standing ard for 8 hours aint good. Got pretty restless, thank goodness i have Dom with me. Totally entertained by this 35 year old. But believe me, he looks 26. Hurhurhur. Plus i saw Allan Wu...hot hot hot..frikkin gorgeous!! *grins* 1 more day to endure..my weekend's burnt just like this. *curses* No sentosa and shopping..torture! O_o

My leg was aching left right after work. No more heels. Rah. Had late dinner with Chris. He couldnt stop drinking and i couldnt stop eating. Haha. This woman's a nice fella lar.. =p (to chris: dont say i treat u badly..muahaha)

Stop dating me for next week. Booked. Dumb-dumb..forgot what i wanted to blog on initially?? Grr..and stop staring at my right cheek..i know there's a very sexy acne there. =/