MMS Friends

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Party party Party

I think my blog's so screwed up. Esp the comments icon. Rah, can't be bothered. And im definitely lagging when it comes to reading ur tags because HALOSCAN doesnt show the right number on my pc!! *groans*

Ok. Breathe.

Went to - mother's wake yesterday with a couple of other friends. I dont really know what to say except to stay strong as she moves on to a better place (Heaven). We'll always be here. Memories of my Papa always flood back..and i think i'm still learning how to cope with the loss. God bless her family..

Risque @ Indochine was awesome! Except when linkinpark, eminem and shrek soundtrack blast the entire place. O_o Haha. Manage to see Wyn, Aurelia, Amanda, Audrey, Michelle, Natalie, Sashi, Lester, Wesley and some others whose name i cannot remember on the spot. Melissa and Shawn were great company as well..love you so much darling!! =) I think i might just be really sick of clubbing these days, moosik's the same everywhere. HipHop/R&B i'm referring to. Same routine, repetition of club beats, drinks, sleepiness and crowd.

Alright, shoot me in the head.

I give myself problems when there isnt really one actually. Why am i always like that. *curses*