MMS Friends

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Honesty

Its been a long time since i'd trouble getting out of bed. Today was mere torture.

Last day of work was alright..in fact, i had staff discount for my hot chocolate at the Cafe. =) Working with Dom and Library@Orchard was a pleasure!

Met woman in town for some shopping and food. Tired. My weekend's burnt just like this. *grunts* Next week is 2nd week of school already.

Honesty: I think i'm having a huge problem with that recently. Dont wanna go too much into details but i really hope to get this shit outta my head. What is it am i trying to hide? What is it am i scared of? Why must i lie or why do i think of doing/saying something dishonest? I always try hard not to be a hypocrite, ended up one though. Sinful. Really unhealthy. I'm gonna try stop myself from:

1) trying to lie
2) misleading others
3) lying
4) cheating on whatever/whoever
5) be as truthful as i can be
4) hiding from God-knows-what

And in case none of these works, i'll just say in advance that white lies aint counted. See? I'm already lowering the standards of my moral values. Oh..hate myself..i really do sometimes. Do i need help? *combs through self-help section* :l