MMS Friends

Thursday, July 07, 2005

SPG attack!

Never've i imagined to bump into SPG. I did, yesternight when i was walking along the long corridoors of Citylink Mall. PLMGS prefect memories flooded me...ew..."you button up! if not i'll unbutton another button for you". "alright..im fine with 2 buttons down...its warm!". Go do some speculation. Hoho!
O_o

Congrats to London. Of all contenders.. =)

Dinner at Chinatown again, this time it was w/o my toufu with tons of chilli!! *spicy*

School's alright. Made many friends, none in which i feel really "close" with. All very platonic kinda friendship. I'm 'in love' with my tomboyish economics teacher. *gasps* She's very interesting and definitely the only lecturer who interacts with her students. =)

Its weird eh...so many people visited my blog yet none tags me...except darling Dine. =) Thanks for leaving ur footprints. Maybe its better if nobody comes by anymore. Then i'll be "more free" in my penning down my thoughts. Wish i write in my personal diary more often though.

I'm utterly confused now. Anal...

Is everything really going down the drain?
Why do i feel a strain in the relationship?
Faith's gone. Maybe Hope's still there.