MMS Friends

Saturday, April 16, 2005

town-eunice

Will be posting many snapshots up on my next post. So, keep a lookout mates! =))

Woah..haha..Chris the woman called from Tekong..surprise surprise..kinda forgot he existed. Oops!!

Took over Tirene has the Q-coordinator this morning. Rah...was hilarious man!! Esp that transvestite..woah..all the officers couldnt stop laughing?? I had to control myself infront of that darn microphone!! Haha..read Tirene's blog for more "sponge boobs" story. *hyena's laughter* I yelled at a tp today, not my fault. Really, nobody wants to pay income tax. But it doesnt mean that u have to be nasty to the officers at IRAS. We're trying to help. If you're that smart, file urself and piss off. Rah. Never ending articles bout IRAS on the newspapers. Grr..i think Shah is mean and easily irritated. Mani, Janice, Janice, Iris and Jaina are the supervisors really nice to me. =)) Yes, 6 of em - 1 hot-tempered man, 1 nice funny man and 4 other pretty and helpful and motherly woman. Love my supervisors!! God..the Director spoke to me today. Haha..must be an honour or something!! The rest of the day went pretty fast..was "non-stop-hits" as usual till 5pm.

Wenta town to meet Eunice the cutie and my darling sista. Because they were still at home while i was 10mins away from Town, i took a train ride to Dhoby with Tirene. Then i got on another train after sendin her off and ended up at Lavender? Sheesh...nearly fainted..by the time i reached Somerset..was already late. 40mins for the entire shit SMRT crazy journey. Haha..had fun though. *grins*

Shopped at The Heerens. Took neos..really pretty i tell ya. My fav neoprint machine kinda changed their themes, or rather they added some stuff and took out some. The "spooky" shot was kinda unique. Haha..the rest made me and Eunice looked like we applied too much eye liners. *slaps my face* Haha. Will post them up. =)) Had dinner at Marche, she "cheated" of me my money. I ended up footing her share. *pouts* Saw so many cute guys today. Levi's sales man was way hot!! Haha..glad he even took note of me. Was a walking advert for Levi's..together with my gorgeous pink laced tubie. *grins*

Head down to Suntec/Citylink to hunt for Eunice's bag..the same one i've got. But no more stock?? In 2 days, its wiped out. Haha..im so lucky to own it. *skips ard* Yippy!! Shoppin was cool...bought another Fox shorts. Its nice and short..totally suited for my legs. =)) We just have gotta do this some other time mate!!!

Watched Survivor at her place since we are merely separated by some concrete and steel. Haha. Gonna camp at her place one day. Hougang chalet. Hurhurhurs. =b

Tired..waitin for that dirtyboy to come.. *yawns* So late already..Blah..