MMS Friends

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

town-melly

Melly - forget bout buying the giraffe miniature in the wheeny bottle. Guess why?? I've gotten it for you the moment i saw it already!! Haha...surprise surprise!! =)) Hurhurhur.

Yes!!! I've got an interview with NTU this sunday afternoon. No sentosa but start jumping for me! So happy they called. =)) Biz fac!!!!

Got scolded by this evil tp today. He said "bloody hell". I was fuming..but since i represent the entire IRAS, i couldnt do anything. But seriously, i wanna give him a piece of my mind. Hello UNCLE, we're helping you to fill in the form because u cannot write or read. And what?? You still wanna scold us?? Fcukin anal!! Do it yourself if u dont like IRAS. Other than that, the rest were very nice. The last tp chatted with me too. =)) Nowadays, lunch's 1/2 an hour. OT is common during peak period. I served 47 tp today. Man..i went crazy..even my hair was in a mess. Sheesh. But the good news was that Edmund Chan waved at me!! Rah...handsome, very charming!!! *grins*

Town-ing with Melly after work. Got the RIPCURL brown leather laptop bag!!! All thanks to Tirene, she kept a lookout for me..Cityhall has got new stocks! Rah..good buy!! I'm really happy with it..its better than Crumpler like TOTALLY!! *skips ard* Brown's HOT HOT HOT!!

And finally, got size24 of 593 at Ngee Ann's Levi's boutique. *smiles* Rah..!! I feel happy slashing my card like nobody's biz!! I'll be rich next month..more shopping and food please!!

Although the S.O.U.L. gathering was 1/2 a failure, nevertheless, we took mnay many photographs. Just Melly, Dine and me. Shame on the rest of you..start feeling apologetic because the rest turned up. *pouts*