MMS Friends

Sunday, July 24, 2005

3 cakes this year! (read: fatness)

Here's a big thank you for those who've touched me in a way or another on my special day:

God - for seeing me through another trying year.

Family - for giving me everything i want and loving me. but i really hated the arguments and tears. haha.

Cousin Meng and Amy - thanks for remembering. haha..looking fwd to more family gatherings!

Dirtyboy - for making me feel so loved and fortunate. thanks for the flowers baby. I love u.

Cheryl - for remembering my bday although u're all the way down under. really miss u.

Melissa (and ur Shawn) - for being sucha good girlfriend. i love u so much darling, wouldnt have gone through many things if not for you standing by me. and for the delicious cake and loud helium BALLOON! you remembered my fav flower's the sunflower!! Breasties forever!! *hugs and kisses*

Liyu/Jinsheng, Esther, Sheryldine, Sinyin/Jeje - for spending that few mins with me. i love you all. SOUL rocks!!

Faith - for the blessing and greetings every year, for the 13 years friendship. i love u too. =)

Edward - for everything u've done for me. you know i love you too. thanks for gracing the occasion yesternight, cake and gift're precious. but you're even more precious than any of those. Hee.

Shuming - thanks for coming down all the way and spending my birthday with me a gardens and glasshouse. handmade card by you touched me..its so pretty!! Not to mention the funky tee! always enjoyed your comoany. so there! =p

Luke - for the bracelet and for trying to entertain me while i got worried over dinner arrangement. Haha..you lucky boy!! dont sue me for being a bad host. i promise i'll not neglect the other table again. *grins*

Chris - thanks for rushing down to celebrate my bday. haha..idiot...come so late...rah!! *hits u hard*

Jasmine - xcrush!!! hahaha...you corny little shit!! how's ur swollen breasts??? *oops* haha..thanks for the gift..most appropiate i swear!! haha..without u at the dinner, it would've been a -ve difference. thanks for coming dear.

Grace - stick woman...eat more. you didnt finish ur seafood platter! haha..thanks for the bikini..its brown..totally my type of design and everything. thanks for coming..i can never thank you enough for the friendship. hee..neighbour!!! =p

Angela & Jason - love the bracelet and thanks for the precious cake. was yummy!! =)) thanks also for coming..really sorry i couldnt interact with u guys more. sigh..lousy sitting arrangement aint it. anyways, love u!!!

Jennifer, Lena, Denise, Lesley, Zihui, Charlotte, Laypeng, Yunhao, Kimmy, Ross, Zhiqiang, Jian Yuan, Jiesheng, Bernard, Ivan, Keegan, Penny, Layleng, Rushdy, Aurelia, Amanda, Tirene, Gracie and Shuyun. Thanks for smsing to wish me, for calling and for posting on ur blog wishes. Love you guys plenty!! *hugs*

Its just a plus one to 18...but yes, its a frikkin big deal! Of course it is. Hoho! A big and sincere thank you to you all again, without you all, it wouldnt have been as joyous as it was suppose to be. At first, i was apprehensive about celebrating because its really just another day. But looking back now, i cherish the memories more than anything else. The pictures are here.