MMS Friends

Monday, July 11, 2005

Desperate Houswives -over and out-

Got mistaken by some Apple staff for vjc girl. O_o

Still, i hope to get an ibook and ipod sometime.

Lunch and dinner were companied by Lesley and Liyu. "L"s..both my darlings. =)

As usual, Liyu was "something something something"ing away before dinner at NYDC. Haha..I guess im used to the special way we communicate and i love her all the same. =) That waitor was like super nice and all, but we kinda confused that poor guy. Haha..someone claimed that her chests' more real than mine over lunch!!! *gasps* Fine..hoho! =p Come to my school Lesley!! PS: ur dog's a killer!!! Ahhh..traumatised.

Check out the Starbucks (wheelock) guy. Hot hot hot!!! He helped me with that cup of hot cocoa which was overflowing because there's no way i'll make it to the seats outside. Sweet!! Think Beng's like so funny. Sociable..not too bad. Not any of our type though. You've got to admit that girlie. *grins*

Sociology aint the subject of my type. Patricia (my lecturer) was saying smth about standing/singing a song to the class should anyone fall asleep. Fcuk..grow up..we aint college kids anymore. Get real. I swear i'd have walked out of class. *curses*

Anal..i dont get it!! Why's everything so confusing?? Rah.