MMS Friends

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Boutique of the month-Forever21

Was Lesley's treat on Monday; the sizzling butter, corn, rice, pepper and steak went together pretty well. If you're in for some fast food, yet sick of Yoshinoya, i'd recommend Pepper Lunch. I give them 4 spoons! =)

And so it was Cafe Cartel for dinner with Jenalyn, Amber and Faith. Thanks for the belated. Haha. Secondary school friends rock my socks!! Okie, im gonna advertise for Jen darling. Check out her lil' online biz at Yahoo Auctions: here

As for today, i found a pretty halter sun dress (kinda African-like in design) at Forever21. I adore the clothes they offer there!! Or rather, i always happen to go at the right time and pick out nice outfits. *grins*

And for now, more photos to entertain my blog readers: here

Liyu -> hee...i so bet JW's cute lar. *shudders* haha..miss u darling..when will we get to meet again??

Melly -> Breasties sound haha..but anyhow, still cannot forget what u did for me on Saturday. Please meet up soon kay!! I want my square-cut jeans!! Hoho!! Stupid shit, i cannot stop buying belts you know! Args! And guess what?? I saw Miss Adeline Low in her old pokpok car today!! She even smiled and waved..haha *shocked* take care babe.. =))