MMS Friends

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Phuture

It's finally pass midweek. Not that its a bad week but i want weekend to come so i can see my dirtyboy!! Oh, Bras Basah is quite some place to be at huh. Bought my Mullins (Mgmt & Orgn) book at a way below 2nd hand price! Cheap cheap!! *grins*

Pauline and I walked all the way from Clarke Quay station to Bras Basah!! Unbelievable..

But i had McWings extra value meal for lunch, so i guess some was burnt off. Calories totally hit the ceiling!

Had wanted to check out Club Momo but since its our 1st time there, we're not too sure about many things. My cab fare was $2.60 from Clarke Quay station. Haha. Cabbed down to Dlb O and got bounced by the blardy door biatch as usual. Hee..glad my age doesnt start with a TWO yet. Thats all i can say. =) Ended up at Zouk/Phuture. Oh, lychee martini is really good. Because i hate the effect that drinks've on me, that one was kinda yummy.

Moosik for Mambo Night got me standing like a dumb-fool on the dancefloor as usual. Haha..how to dance to oldies?? Seeing some idiots dance entertained me and Liyu for awhile though. Hoho! Phuture's moosik was so much better after 1.30am. Met Aurelia darling as usual. Sweet. =)

Seriously, the amount of guys that tried to hit on Liyu is 1 *beep* 2. Ooops. I really hated that JW look-a-like. Haha. But dont worry girl, i wasnt pissed. I was pretending but i really irritated with him at the same time. He's not even fcuking cute? Gross... Then Beng had to take care and company me while JW look-a-like stole you away. He's really one nice "uncle" lar. Haha. Gentleman. =) He paid for everything??? Haha..chicken congee was so delicious.

Saw a terrible accident on CTE when i was gg home. My goodness...it was a wreckage!!! *freaks out* Some young male driver was sitting on the curb..drink-drive kills!!

Cant believe i danced for 4 hours. By the time i got home, Maid was awake already. Then of course i slept like a log till 1pm. No class today, time to get some work done then.

Liyu -> haha..finally u wanna club lar. Get ur arse on the dance floor! Rah..haha..love u tooooooo!! *muacks* Seriously, the drive to club is declining. *grins*