MMS Friends

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Home-made chilli

MILLIONS by Danny Boyle is really a good movie. Rented. =)

Anyhow, i got 3 for 2 books at Borders today. Surprisingly, Chris bought a short novel to read. Someone got posted to OCS and is on cloud nine. Haha, i am too. Because he shares his goodies with me. Parfum!! CD!!! Aww...sucha great woman buddy!! *grins*

After entering the 4th MANGO boutique in town with woman, i finally found size 32 for this black classic pants. O_o My first decent beyond decent bottom i guess.

Shop shop shop!! Cannot stop stop stop!!

Im actually gonna spend my Sunday on some Econs and IBM work. And yes, reading South of the border, West of the Sun. Actually, im already 1/2 through my new novel! =)) My whole mind is filled with shoppin and more shoppin..i needa bite myself.