MMS Friends

Friday, August 05, 2005

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Great great show!! =)) I just love the humour they've inside..and the way Wonka laughs. Haha. I can imagine myself mimicking him. O_o

Willy Wonka song!!! Oh..its so so so dumb..esp the "hospital" where they tried to fix the melted props and the whole "whipped cream" idea. Pun pun pun!! *grins*

Then comes the silly comic relief when those dummies came out to sing when a tragedy happened to one of the kids. Haha, audience in the cinema was fantastic as well.

Most of all, without my dirtyboy, it wont be as enjoyable. =) Before we turned in, me, dirtyboy and my lil' sister had our so-called breakfast at 1am. Mom came home, and had a good laugh at us unworldly kids. Haha..greeted us with a hearty good morning and went to bed.

Darn, its late. Like really late.

Festival Of Praise. =) Awesome. Blessed. I just wanna be closer to God again and never letting lose of this relationship with our Father.