MMS Friends

Monday, August 01, 2005

Monday: filled with colours

Done with South of the Border, West of the Sun in a day. I loved that novel! Really resembled The Age of Innocence alot!! Amazing huh! Two different centuries-love plot never changes.

Afternoon with Lesley was lovely. She companied me to UOB for almost an hour! Please remember that n*****s song i sang to you. Haha.Again again!! I wanna go out with you again!! I'll get my square-cut jeans this time round..and damn..need a card holder/decent wallet that can store many many cards.Next week alrights darling??

Watch The Island with dirtyboy (his male friend kinda joined us). Well, it didnt affect us a single bit though. Haha, it was good at the beginning. After Delta and Echo escaped, the whole plot didnt catch my attention anymore. So, attention has to be placed elsewhere.O_o

I saw Daryl when i returned from the loo!! The one outside GV Plaza. My heart totally skipped a beat. Then i remembered he wanted. All i ever asked of now is friendship. But i know i have to give it up..i dont understand why cant the mess be fixed like other times..

Did i mention i skipped 2 lectures today? Guilty but i'll try my very best not to repeat it again. Pauline told me the Socio lecturer bullied her when i wasnt around. Aww...my lesbian darling... *chuckles* Revenge on wednesday yea! We shall've an intelligence attack on that bitch. =)